- What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- information (such as your e-mail address, home or mailing address, telephone number, gender and age) that you provide by completing forms on the Platform, including if you register as a user of the Platform, receive Our newsletter, upload or submit any material via the Platform, request any information or enter into any competition or promotion we provide;
- in connection with your account, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Platform;
- usage of the features, functions and tools available on Our Platform, for example, by creating listings and credentials, interacting with other users through the Platform’s chat feature, or transacting with other users;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Platform and its content;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Platform, if you choose to respond to, or participate in them;
- details of your visits to the Platform, the resources you access and any data you download;
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the Services you receive;
- information that you post in the form of comments or contributions to discussions;
- information that does not identify you.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to Us. However, if you choose to withhold the information or to revoke permission for Us to receive the information, We may be unable to provide certain aspects of Our Services to you.
- Your interactions with others
The Platform may offer features which allow users to connect and communicate with each other to complete a transaction. Please use common sense and exercise good judgement when sharing information with others.
We generally does not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on Our Services after your account has been deactivated, terminated or is otherwise closed. You are responsible for the information you choose to share with other users.
- How do we store your information?
The Platform uses a third-party hosting provider, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of Singapore. We maintain control of your information and protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
- How do we use your Information?
We may use the information collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity, update Our records and generally maintain your account with us;
- Provide the Services and customise the content shown to you;
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain the Services;
- Responding to your queries and resolving complaints;
- Carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how the Services are being used and how We can improve them;
- To update you on your reservations/purchases and the Services (e.g. new offers, new chats, new feedback, new comments). These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates at any time;
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest Services and tools offered or provided by Us or by carefully selected third parties. These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates;
- Sharing your Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- When you register for an account, the information which you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of Our Services. Other users of Our Services would also be able to view the content which you upload and share.
- We may share the information with Our Affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of the Services on Our behalf, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with Our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of Our business.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect Our business or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of Our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe the Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
- Transfer of information
- Tracking technologies
The Platform uses tracking technologies on Our Services. These enable us to understand how you use Our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve them. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you. Below are some examples of the tracking technologies used on Our Services:
- A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on Our Services, estimate and report Our Services’ total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve Our Services. You can configure your device's settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of Our Services.
- Flash cookies. The Platform may use Flash cookies (a.k.a local shared objects or LSOs) to store some of your viewing preferences on Our Services. These are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which data is stored.
- Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information We hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you may request Us to amend it.
Additionally, you may request access to any personal information that We hold about you at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com]. Where We hold information that you are entitled to access, We will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover Our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where We cannot grant you access to the personal information that We hold. For example, We may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, We will give you written reasons for any refusal.
- Withdrawal of Consent & Lodging of Complaint
To make a request to withdraw consent previously given, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. All requests to have personal data removed from Our databases or physical storage facilities will be entertained and performed within Our reasonable abilities.
We take any and every complaint against personal data very seriously and endeavour to ensure the address and satisfaction of all complaints that come through. Again, please send your complaints to [email@example.com].
- Visiting Our Platform From Outside Singapore
- European Union Privacy Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (also known as GDPR), if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject. To request information about or avail yourself of those rights, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with "GDPR Request" in the subject line. In the email please describe, with specificity, the GDPR right you are requesting assistance with. Please note additional information may be requested prior to initiation of a request and that we reserve the right to charge a fee with respect to certain requests. Upon completion of Our review, you will be notified if your request has been granted, denied, or exemptions apply.